Good news in from one of our medical clients – a product which we’ve worked to develop from prototype to clinical trials, has passed and will be launched next month. The product was developed using polyisoprene. Latex-free, it’s a material perfect for manufacturing medical products, thanks to its properties being similar to natural rubber. The […]
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders
- An invitation to The Palace
- Drysuit support in action
- Time for a royal celebration!
- Still going Stretch Armstrong after 40 years