PDM’s most recent, and possibly most high profile, product took centre stage when HRH The Duke of Kent visited our offices and factory to present the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation. A display of products made by PDM to illustrate our innovative techniques included a dry-top worn by Team GB medal-winning kayakers and canoeists […]
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders
- An invitation to The Palace
- Drysuit support in action
- Time for a royal celebration!
- Still going Stretch Armstrong after 40 years