European swimming champions
This week we’re very proud sponsors: CONGRATULATIONS to Alex Edwards, who’s picked up a silver medal in the 25m freestyle, at the 2015 Down Syndrome Open European Swimming Championships!
Earlier this year, Alex was selected to swim for Team GB at the European Championships, which this year are being held in Loano, Italy. The event is run by the Down Syndrome International Swimming Organisation.
Here’s Hazel with her fellow medal winning Team GB mates at the end of day 3 in the competition – we’re very proud to sponsor such a brilliant team!
Previous news story | Next news story
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders
- An invitation to The Palace
- Drysuit support in action
- Time for a royal celebration!
- Still going Stretch Armstrong after 40 years