Excitement is building for our royal visit
Excitement is building in the PDM office for the 26th October, when HRH The Duke of Kent will be awarding the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation – in honour of our revolutionary product, Bloccs.
First launched in 2013, Bloccs waterproof arm and leg protectors are self-sealable and reusable – allowing adults and children to continue to swim and bathe whilst wearing a cast or dressing. Having our first consumer product selected for the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation is the supreme accolade as far as we’re concerned, and as a company, we couldn’t be more proud. To find out more about Bloccs click here.
Precision Dippings Manufacturing, Bloccs’ parent company, has been creating rubber based products and parts for over 50 years. Using dip moulded components, we manufacture custom-made products in the UK for companies around the world – in sectors that include the military, emergency and rescue services, medical and marine. From the drawing board to material selection, creating tooling, prototype development and final production, we’re a hands-on, experienced dip mouldings and rubber products manufacturer committed to customer satisfaction.
Previous news story | Next news story
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- Helping equip world championship team
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders