Isoprene: our new manufacturing material
Good news in from one of our medical clients – a product which we’ve worked to develop from prototype to clinical trials, has passed and will be launched next month.
The advantages of polyisoprene lie in its flexibility and high tensile strength. It is a clean and hypoallergenic alternative to natural rubber, offering the same tear resistance.
Previous news story | Next news story
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders
- An invitation to The Palace
- Drysuit support in action
- Time for a royal celebration!
- Still going Stretch Armstrong after 40 years