We’ve been selected as a finalist for Made in the UK this year! Fingers crossed… winners will be announced in July.
Good news in from one of our medical clients – a product which we’ve worked to develop from prototype to clinical trials, has passed and will be launched next month. The product was developed using polyisoprene. Latex-free, it’s a material perfect for manufacturing medical products, thanks to its properties being similar to natural rubber. The […]
Bloccs have won the Manufacturing Innovation Award at the Made in the South West Awards 2014.
While many businesses were wrapping up operations for the festive season, December provided a busy time for the Precision Dippings team. Plans for the install of our new robotic plant; running final production orders; and receiving a shortlisting for an export trade opportunity all made for a lively end to the year! In […]
Bloccs Wins Business Award Bloccs have recently won the Bristol Post’s business award for Innovation. Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2016 Presentation
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- Helping equip world championship team
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders