Still going Stretch Armstrong after 40 years
Who doesn’t love a bit of childhood toy nostalgia?
For those who grew up in the seventies, we’ve got some exciting news: Stretch Armstrong is back!
Following his reappearance and starring role in Ben Stiller’s 2013 film, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, the iconic toy with those bendy, twistable, unbreakable long arms will be back on the shelves later this year. Meanwhile the original toys are selling for hundreds and sometimes, thousands of pounds on eBay.
For us it’s all fun pause for thought, after being the company to make his stretchiness nearly 40 years ago. When it comes to superhero wrestlers, the old ones are definitely the best!
Previous news story | Next news story
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- Helping equip world championship team
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders