Introducing Jade Walker, who we’re very pleased to have with us for the summer.
Jade is an undergraduate from the University of the West of England, who joined us for a two-month internship. We found this to have been such a positive experience that we’ve asked her to stay with the company until she resumes her studies in September.
Our busy summer continues into a second record month, so it’s great to have another member of the team here, helping with customer orders, promotional materials, handling product deliveries and manning the phones.
For other regional businesses considering taking on on an intern, we would highly recommend the UWE Bristol Internship Scheme. Comprehensive information is available from its website, and the process – from registering interest, to interviewing, to completion – is well managed.
Jade’s a valued member of the team here and we have been delighted with her performance and progress during her internship.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- Helping equip world championship team
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders
- An invitation to The Palace