How we’ve upped our productivity, by 40 per cent
We thought we’d reveal more about what’s been happening behind the scenes here, to provide a little more insight into our manufacturing processes.
In almost a blink of an eye, this time-lapse film shows much of our extensive new robotic plant install earlier this year – an investment that has improved both our production lead times and manufacturing quality, significantly.
In 2015, Precision Dippings has upped its productivity by 40 per cent – here’s how (in 40 seconds).
Previous news story | Next news story
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- Helping equip world championship team
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- PDM’s latest product development played its part in medal-winning Olympic success
- A busy winter for PDM
- Casestudy: Blatchford Prosthetic Limbs
- Award-winning Precision Dippings Manufacturing will showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- Excitement is building for our royal visit
- Summer appointment
- Royal celebrations continue - at Buckingham Palace!
- Summer production orders